Affordable, faith-based Life, Health and Business coaching just for you, the Inspiring Woman!
Emerge Coaching was created to support you as you rise from the ashes and chaos caused by chronic illness to get you back on track living your best life and making money on your terms. All coaching sessions are virtual so you can participate from the comfort of your own home (or bed if you need to).
One-on-One Individual Coaching
Small Group Coaching
Select Free Mini Sessions
I understand the financial burden that chronic illness can sometimes create and would never want money to get in the way of your progress. So our coaching fees are set on an individual basis. Ask about them!
Indivdual coaching for your health, life and business. Formulate your Individual Wellness Plan (IWP), get your life back on track and create a business that fits your lifestyle and current situation. Two or four 60-minute sessions per month.
Small Group Coaching
For Health & Wellness. Benefit from the strength of up to eight other fellow Inspiristas to kickstart or breathe new life into your health and wellness journey.
For Start-Up Business. Join up to eight other entrepreneurs to get your business or other money-making idea up and running.
Free Mini Sessions
Need some clarity? Try one or more of our free* 60-minute coaching sessions.
- Decide I need to generate income but I’m not sure if starting a business is the right solution for me.
- Brainstorm I want to start a business but I don’t know what kind of business to start.
- Choose I have a few different business ideas but I’m not sure which one I should go with.
- Evaluate I want to start a business but I’m not sure I can manage a business due to my health.
- Ask I have questions about starting my business, running a business while managing my health, Emerge Coaching or other services IWGN provides.
(*If you are living with a chronic illness, serious injury or disability these sessions are free of charge to you. All others may purchase these sessions for a fee. A portion of the proceeds will go to support one or more of our favorite causes.)